Sunday, October 4, 2009

This and a Buck-fifty...

I am pleased to report that tomorrow, Monday, October 5th, I have an interview. An actual face-to-face with real people who are not looking to make me an insurance agent or sell multi-level marketing plans.

It's a good job and one I'm very qualified for. And interestingly enough, I did not find them, but they found me through their system of recruiters.

Very good. I'll do my level best and be as positive as possible because I am excited. And I promise not to get those, "This and a buck-fifty will get me a cup of coffee blues" because I've been down this path so many times where the job is perfect for my experience but I still remain the bridesmaid at the end.

I ask for your prayers for good preparation, wisdom, humility, open ears of the interview team and faithful understanding.

Jam 4:13 NKJV - Come now, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit"; whereas you do not know what [will happen] tomorrow. For what [is] your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. Instead you [ought] to say, "If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that."

So Lord, if You will, I will.

Jack

2 comments:

  1. We'll be praying for strength, courage, peace, preparation, wisdom, humility, and open ears of the interview team, as well as good sleep tonight! - Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this today. I hope everything went very well!

    ReplyDelete