Monday, October 19, 2009

Taste and See

I have seen the Lord, and the Lord is good.

You may have heard the news from us already, but...I am now EMPLOYED!

In a miraculous way, the company that I had not sought out but rather God brought to me has made me an offer I can't refuse. I start on Monday, October 26th. The company is relatively close by (30-45 minute commute) and I have performed the job before so I am relatively comfortable in the duties.

The end of our struggles is not over. We still need to save our house from auction in 9 days; we still need to overcome the huge debt incurred (it will be paycheck to paycheck for a very long time); we still have to get through medical issues resulting from the cancer.

But when all is said, I have tasted of the Lord and seen His work; and He is good.

[Psa 34:8 NKJV] - Oh, taste and see that the LORD [is] good; Blessed [is] the man [who] trusts in Him!

~Jack

2 comments:

  1. So amazing Jack! Congrats and we're praying they stop the auction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO HAPPY for you guys! I will be praying for you on Monday as you start the new job! I am believing God for good things!
    Love and hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete