Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Checking in with Work

It's time for my report on work.

Wow.

It's been a long time.

The job is excellent, the facilities pleasant and easy to get to and the people are great. I'm completely comfortable with the tasks required of me.

It's just a complete change of lifestyle! Being at home for so long over the last, actually 6 years, and then stepping back into the corporate lifestyle takes some getting used to.

I miss my Debbie, Helena and Morgan terribly. They're neat people to spend time with. And I miss seeing my house in the daylight. The gardens are beautiful and the light turns golden in the afternoons as it lights up the small hills and valleys like a painting.

It's good to be at work though. After Adam, we are meant to work hard and this is a good place to do it.

I pray for my family because this is the same big adjustment for them. Debbie does not have my help and the children do not have my guidance during the day. Debbie has been so wonderful to have their baths and homework done by the time I get home so I can spend the evening with them. It's been very special.

So my prayer is that I am a light at work, being the best God intends me to be. And I pray the same for Debbie and protection for Helena and Morgan.

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment