Friday, September 25, 2009

Mysterious Ways

I am humbled. We watched ourselves on NBC this afternoon and within minutes, people began to contact us to offer help. Some folks promised needed funds, others offered prayers and encouragement and still others wise advice.

Believe me, it is all so appreciated. In fact, the most valuable thing we have seen thus far is simply the outpouring of support being given to us.

So apparently God can use whatever methods He wants to help us; and frankly, that's fine by me. So what if God works in mysterious ways? I say, let Him.

Why? Because:

Isa 55:8 NKJV - "For My thoughts [are] not your thoughts, Nor [are] your ways My ways," says the LORD. "For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts."

Thank you Lord for the love you are showing us through your children.

And thank you to all of you who have responded to our needs. May God bless you a hundred fold.

Jack & Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment