Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Two for the Money

I'm amazed, but God blessed us with a 2nd interview on NBC. Apparently there was a huge response to the first interview so they wanted to do a follow-up.

I was so proud of Debbie as she stood there and said that our turn of events was all God. She's so faithful. And my children know it as well and that makes me happy to boot.

So, once again, I say thank you to those friends, acquaintances, strangers and unknowns for your patience, love and support. God moves us all like chess pieces and He moved you all in our favor.

Scroll all the way to the bottom of this blog to see the interviews if you like.

Gratefully,
Jack

2 comments:

  1. Awesome interview! I am so happy for you guys! How cool that they did a follow-up on your story!! And Debbie, You look beautiful!! I will send you one of the new CDs when we get them! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed you are! Shame on you for not telling me of your followup video so I could watch it "live." You both look radiant, dahhhhlings! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete